Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finally: My Nivea Deal from Target

In my update post from yesterday about the Nivea Deal at Target, I mentioned that when I went that particular store they was out of the items I wanted to buy. I do live in a big city, so there's a Target en route of my drive to/and from work. There's another Target around the corner from my job & also there's another Target in the general shopping are where I do majority of my shopping. I mentioned this because I do not want you to think I am running around town for a deal, I won't do that.

But I did go to the Target in my general shopping area & I was able to do a Nivea deal(not the one I intended).......



This was my moneymaker Nivea deal.......

(2) Nivea Creme Tin @ $.87 each
(1) Nivea Extended Moisture lotion(1.7oz) @ $3.59 each
= $5.33
- $2/1 Nivea Lotion coupon, exp 5/27/12 (RP4/29/12)
= $3.33-paid with previous gift card
earned $5.00 gift card
total= Free + $1.67 moneymaker after coupon & gift card


I had another deal lined up because I do have the Nivea coupon from the Target beauty bag but all three Targets were out of the larger bottle of the Nivea Extended Moisture which is on sale for $4.22, so I picked up this smaller size instead. Now this size bottle (1.7oz) is included on the Nivea manf coupon but this size was excluded on the Nivea Target coupon(beauty bag).

So in any case, I paid absolutely nothing(paid with previous gift card) & picked up 3 Nivea items & a $5 Target gc......


Whew!!!! This Nivea deal has me wiped out....lol just kidding.


Check back very soon, I have a AWESOME deal to post. It's coming up shortly!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment