Monday, May 7, 2012

Update on the Nivea Deal At Target





                Photo Credit



Yesterday in my Sobe Deal Post, I said I would try the Nivea deal. Well I did stop at a Target today & they did not have the Nivea Lotion & the Nivea Tin, so I could not try the deal. The deal was to be a moneymaker, so I will give you the deal details. But this week Target has a buy 3 Nivea Products & get a $5 gift card.

note: prices and offers may vary & I also have not personally tried it yet but I will.


Here is a deal you can try....

(1) Nivea Extended Moisture @ $4.22 each
(2) Nivea Creme Tin @ $.97 each
total= $6.16
- (1) $2/1 Nivea Hand or Body Lotion 1.7-13.5oz, exp 5/27/12 (RP 4/29/12)
(if you have the $1/1 Nivea product Target coupon that came in the Targe beauty bag, you can stack these coupons to make this an even better deal)
=$4.16 after coupon
get $5.00 gift card
= Free + 84 cent profit after coupon and gift card
OR = Free + $1.84 profit if you have the beauty bag coupon

if you don't have $2 Nivea coupon in the above scenario, this is a deal you can try without coupons....


(1) Nivea Creme Tin @ $.97 each
(2) Nivea Lip Balm @ $2.24 each
total= $5.45
get $5.00 gift card
45cent for all three items after gift card


Great deal at Target to try, let me know if you try this or any other deals!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment