Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shoprite: Gift Card Deal, $10 Moneymaker.....



When I saw this deal in Shoprite's ad earlier last week, I wasn't sure exactly if it included all of the gift cards. Well as it turns out, all gift cards excluding Shoprite cards were apart of this awesome deal.


So if you buy a $50 Gas Card, this turn out to be a $10 moneymaker.


I love this deal, because I do have a gas budget and since I have to buy gas anyway why not get $10 in free groceries while I'm at it.


The Catalina states redeem 05/13 thru 05/19/2012. Limit one coupon per transaction per day.


And if you chose to get any of the other cards like Visa or Mastercard, its still a $4.05 moneymaker after catalina......

Woo hoo, the Gas cards deal are an awesome $10 moneymaker!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment