Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quick Pick Up: $.23 Ziploc Bags & A Nice No-Touch Freebie



I went out on Friday to Pathmark, there is a double dip deal this week. I love these double dips and when we get these double dips I usually try to do these deals more than once during this period. There was a $.70/1 Ziploc printable coupon this is NLA, that would make this a great deal especially since Pathmark coupons are fully doubled....

This was my deal....

(4) Ziploc Bags @ $2.99 each
= $11.96
- (3) $.60/1 Ziploc Bag printable coupon(NLA)
- (1) $.50/1 Ziploc Bags coupon-3/18 SS, exp 6/3/12
= $7.36
earn $5.00 catalina (Pathmark SC Johnson)
earn $2.00 catalina (Ziploc)
= $.36 for all or $.9 each(<---That number is BEFORE taxes)

Now what I'm going to do is do that transaction again and this will be my next deal....

(4) Ziploc Bags @ $2.99 each
= $11.96
- (4) $.50/1 Ziploc Bags coupon
- $7.00 Catalina from trans 1
= $.96 OOP
earn $5 Catalina (Pathmark)
earn $2 Catalina (Ziploc)
= Free + $6 moneymaker

That is how you 'roll' your catalinas to make your out of pocket lower......





This was another great deal I picked up, this time it was a freebie for me. There was a Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System Rebate in the April issue of All You Magazine. Rite Aid had a UPR deal last week & it was on sale. This was my deal...

(1) Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System @ $6.88 each
- $3/1 Lysol No-Touch coupon-March All You
- $3 UPR
= $.95 OOP
earned $1.00 UPR
will submit for $3 Lysol Rebate
Free + $3 Moneymaker

The Lysol Rebate is running through 5/9/12, so you have time to wait for another sale to get it for free or very cheap.


Have you found any good deals lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment