Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Quick Pick-Ups: Freebies, 7 cent Pantene & more!!!!!

Ok, I have to say this first and foremost. Normally I would not have did this on Christmas day, but while visiting my grandmother on Christmas Eve, she ask me to come to her house on Chistmas day. I can never say no to her. So until then I did not have any plans to go out on Christmas......



Now, since I had to go out on Christmas Day....then why not pick up some free batteries. As I had posted earlier, Blockbuster was giving away free 2pk Rayovac batteries on Christmas Day. So I stopped by Blockbuster on my way back from Grandmom's house.


My next pick-up was Free Mentos from RiteAid.





Then I stumbled upon a great deal. About 2 weeks ago while I was in CVS I saw some Pantene on clearance, at the time I thought I had only had 1 $3/2 Pantene coupons left. So I just picked up what was on my list.

As we're nearing the end of the month/year, I wanted to use up some coupons. I found that the Pantene was still on clearance. At 2 of my stores select Pantene was on clearance for $1.57 & the best part about this was I found that I had (3) $3/2 Pantene Q's left.



This was my quick pick-up today......

(1) Zyrtec 5ct @ $5.99 each
(4) Pantene restore @ $1.57 each (clearance price)
= $12.27
- (2) $3/2 Pantene coupon 11/27 P&G, exp 12/31/11
- $6 in ECB's
= $.27 OOP
earned $5.99 ECB (Zyrtec)

If you purchased the Pantene by itself it would come out to be 7 cent each after coupon.....

note: This Pantene deal was based on Clearance items I found at my store. Clearance items & prices vary from store to store, so be sure to check you store's items & prices.


I also stopped by Walgreens today because I had a $5 RR that expired today. Here was my deal there, sorry I didn't take a pic....

(1) Lifestyle condom @ $4.99 each
(1) Walgreens Carmel nut cluster @ $.99 each
= $5.98
- $5 RR
= $.98 OOP
earn $5 RR for Lifestyle

So that was my Quick pick-ups, but I'm seeing some pretty good deals coming up as we are entering a new year, woo hoo!!!! Love it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment